Marketing and sale strategy
Whatever your project, its success is determined by the marketing strategy you decide to implement and how you integrate it into your business plan.
Having a digital marketing and sales consultant by your side, instead of a traditional communications agency, has many benefits, for your business.
We firmly believe that marketing should integrate with business development and vice versa. We studied the business model of large multinational companies and adapted it to SMEs, both in terms of feasibility and economics.
Identifying the target audience, building buyer personas and checking the best digital channels are the first activities to be done to define the right digital strategy.
Planning and managing the budget to invest in web marketing campaigns, the second step.
Aligning marketing strategy with business activities is strategic.
Marketing does not sell, per se; marketing aims to generate interest and create connections.
Sales are the natural consequence of proper integration of marketing and sales.
Carrying out a marketing strategy and putting it at the service of business development is just a theoretical activity if it is not properly managed.
Our task is the implementation of theory and periodic verification of the achievement of goals.
Digital marketing and business strategy
We were born in the analogue era and we have always dealt with the commercial development of companies. Marketing, in the pre-digital era, was always and in any case a separate entity, compared to the commercial one. We saw the inception and the growth of the digital environment and we immediately understood that it would be the real keystone for the growth of SMEs.
We integrate the digital marketing strategy into your business activities because while it is true that marketing does not have the direct purpose of selling, but rather of creating the right connections, our aim is to make you achieve the sales and turnover objectives you set for yourself place.
Specifically we work:
• Analyzing the market and the competitors
• Checking the needs of customers identified as targets
• Analyzing your products/services
• Defining the goals to be achieved
• Defining your company’s brand identity
• Defining the brand positioning, therefore the market positioning of your brand
• Defining the digital channels through which to communicate
• Defining the tone of voice
• Creating content and managing its publication
• Checking the level and quality of conversions
• Creating and managing a commercial development strategy which, supported by marketing activities, achieves the pre-established turnover objectives.
Do you have any goals?
Get in touch with us, tell us about your project, and we will implement it.
Search Engine Marketing
Social media management
Digital and sales strategy
Photography and video
Courses and training